General Return Policy
wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you for any
reason are not satisfied with your order, we will be happy to accept
returns within 90 days under the following conditions and guidelines:
1) Product must have been purchased direct from Venom and be in unused, new condition in original packaging.
2) A dated and itemized sales receipt must accompany any product(s) returned to Venom.
Customers must contact Venom Customer Service to receive a Return
Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before sending any item in for
return. Submit a support case here
4) It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping costs to return an item to Venom.
5) A 15% Restocking Fee may apply. 6) If returning a LiPO battery, please take a moment to view this informative video:
Shipping your Return
When preparing your item(s) for shipment, please use the following guidelines:
• Clearly write your RMA# on the outside of the package.
• Include your return address, **We can NOT return ship to PO Boxes.**
• Note on the shipping box the number of items being returned.
• Take care to package your items carefully and responsibly. Please do not use padded envelopes as these can
rip open and the content may be lost.
• Ship your package Insured and ask for a Delivery Confirmation with a tracking number.